SOMETIMES

SOMETIMES

Sometimes I forget who I am
I can see the darkness crawling around me.
When I look at the stars and there are no sparks,
when I open my hands but there´s nothing to touch me,
when I look for your smile and I only get sadness.

Sometimes you don´t know who you are
when I´m trying to give you the light and the land,
then, you close every celiling, you turn on the lamps
and I feel just unwilling to breath so I run.

Sometimes I can feel that you love me and
it´s true like the silvery blade of a knife,
it is true like the cool light, the dust and the lies,
it is real like the death makes a joke of the life.

This time I could hear when you broke me, in
small coloured pieces that fell to the ground,
so I took them along with the air and the sound
of the name that you never wanted to pronounce.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FALTA DE CLARIDAD

RATAS

CADA POEMA